About this site
This site is about the Office for the Community and Voluntary Sector, which is part of the Department of Internal Affairs.
If you have any comments, complaints or feedback to help us make this site work better for you, then please email us using the email link below and we will do our best to accommodate.
We make every reasonable effort to maintain current and accurate information on this site, and it has been assembled in good faith. Visitors to this website are advised that:
- The information provided does not replace or alter the laws of New Zealand or any other official guidelines or requirements.
- The contents of this website should not be construed as legal advice. Before relying on any information on this website, users should independently verify its relevance for their purposes.
- The OCVS may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice.
- All links and references to other websites, organisations or people not within the Department of Internal Affairs are provided for the user's convenience only, and should not be taken as endorsement of those websites, or of the information contained in those websites, nor of organisations or people referred to.
- The Department of Internal Affairs does not implicitly or impliedly endorse any website, organisation or people who have off-site links to this website.
© Copyright 2001 – 2011
Material featured on this website is subject to copyright, and some is subject to Crown copyright protection. This material may be used for personal or in-house use without fee or further permission. For permission to reproduce the material for any purpose other than personal or in-house use, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In all cases, the material must be reproduced accurately and not be used in a misleading context. Where the material is being published or issued to others, the source of the material and its copyright status must be acknowledged.
The permission to use Crown copyright material does not extend to any material on this site that is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce any such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
You may browse and access information contained within this website without providing any personal information. Where you voluntarily provide personal information (e.g. through online forms or email requests), we will only use that information to communicate with you.
We will keep any such information secure and will not disclose it to any third parties. To view any personal information held by us, or if you have any concerns about personal information that we hold and wish to request its correction, you can email us or write to us at:
The Chief Executive
Department of Internal Affairs
PO Box 805
Wellington, New Zealand